- Synthetic Polycarbonate Alloy: nearly indestructible. allows bending up to 80 degrees without cracking and breaking
- CNC Aluminum Handle: Each handle is CNC machined individually with great attention to detail. The handle is not just a simple silver or black color
- Smart Electronics: Each saber is equipped with smart electronics and upgraded FETs to allow for continuous usage up to 2.5 Hours with the Force FX turned on with longer run-time with the FX turned off.
- Battery:18650 rechargeable battery via Micro USB Port (under the metal cap cover) with run time around 2 HR.
- Please see DESCRIPTION section for instructions. If the instruction is lost or not included in packaging.
Comprised of the latest technology and material.
Saber Shogun is proud to introduce the first ever saber to feature a industry first synthetic polycarbonate alloy tube that is battle ready for competition. Each saber handle is CNC machined to perfection with high-power LED powered by built-in 18650 Battery.
About Each Saber:
Deluxe Edition has a built-in 3 color module (RED, GREEN, BLUE) with advance electrionics with full on sound force FX (including power-on, power-off, and contact).
Model: 2200 Deluxe Edition
Handle Material: Polished CNC Aluminum
Blade Material: Synthetic Polycarbonate Alloy
Handle Length: 12 inches
Blade Length: 35.5 inches
Handle Diameter: 32.7mm
Blade Diameter: 24.7mm
Battery: 18650 non-flat top battery
On/Off: Back Lit Power Button (3-sec hold on/off, 1-sec hold to turn off/on sound FX)
Charging Port: Micro USB w/ metal cap cover
Individual Box: 2.3 lbs, 40" x 5" x 3"
Run Time: Standard Run time approx 2.5 hrs with sound FX turned on with the ability to upgrade via user's liking.
1. Powering On/OFF To power on/off the saber, press and hold the power button for approx. 3-second.
2. Turning off Sound FX To turn off/on the sound FX once the saber is on, press and hold the power button for 1-second. The sound FX will reset after powering off.
3. Installing/Removing Blade Tube To install and remove the tube, use the included allen key wrench and loosen the THREE allen screw.
5. Upgrading Battery unscrew the bottom half of the handle to reveal the battery compartment
6. Charging remove the metal cap cover by unscrewing the cap counter clock wise to reveal the USB Port.
2200 DELUXE SABER w/ Force FX
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Top Quest Inc. (“SABER SHOGUN”) warrants to the original owner that this saber will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Saber Shogun will, without charge, repair or replace, at Saber Shogun’s option, any saber returned for warranty work and found to be defective by Saber Shogun, according to the terms of this Warranty. If we choose to replace the saber, we may replace it with the same model or one of equal value. The saber must be shipped by owner prepaid and insured freight, together with a description of the problem, and must be accompanied by the original bill of sale, receipt or any satisfactory proof of the original date of purchase from a retail dealer.
What is covered?
This Warranty covers replacement parts and labor.
What is not covered?
This Warranty does not cover normal wear; non-factory re-shape or gluing of the blade tube; cosmetic damages (such as scratches on the product); damage caused by neglect and/or misuse (meaning use of the saber for any purpose other than its intended purpose as a light saber replica); or the failure to perform normal or necessary maintenance. The Warranty does not cover disassembly or modification of any products by any person other than Saber Shogun’s Warranty department. The Warranty does not cover damage incurred while in shipment; insurance for the product during shipping is recommended and is your responsibility. Do not use your new saber as prying tool, or any intentional attempt at breaking the saber. Do not disassemble your saber. Any of these act will void your Warranty. MINIMUM CHARGE TO REPAIR THE KNIFE WHEN THE WARRANTY HAS BEEN VOIDED IS $20.